[Mne_analysis] remove heat beats artifacts using SSP

Lin Wang wanglinsisi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:58:41 EST 2016

Hi Alex,

I used 'all_epochs.append(epochs)' to concatenate all epochs of different
runs, as shown in the Biomag demo data (
http://mne-tools.github.io/mne-biomag-group-demo/auto_scripts/05-make_epochs.html#sphx-glr-auto-scripts-05-make-epochs-py
).

However, I got an error because I calculated SSP separately for different
runs, and the error is caused by the different projections obtained from
different runs.

Thanks for your help!

Lin