[Mne_analysis] Theta/Alpha band induced power

Rezvan Farahi rezvan.farahi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 22:40:52 EST 2016

Hi all,
A quick question, in the whole brain induced power computation on the
example dataset (below), I wodered if the onset of the main peak is before
0ms.
http://martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_examples/time_frequency/plot_source_space_time_frequency.html#sphx-glr-auto-examples-time-frequency-plot-source-space-time-frequency-py

So, tested lower frequency bands (theta 4-8Hz and alpha 8-12Hz) the result
of which is attached. It seems as if the onset of the main peak of theta
starts around -50ms and alpha -30ms. Was wondering if someone might have
thoughts on this (as looks a bit odd to me)?

Thanks
Rezvan