[Mne_analysis] Events plot on epochs

Lorenzo Alfine lorenzo.alfine at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:51:02 EST 2016

Hello everyone,
I'm a new user of MNE and right now I'm working with EEG.

I'm epoching my raw data specifycing a given event_id, let's say event_id =
110.

epochs1 = mne.Epochs(raw1, events1,event_id=110, tmin=-0.5, tmax=5,
preload=True, add_eeg_ref=False)

Later I plot the results with:

epochs1.plot(n_epochs=2, n_channels=3)

My question is: is it possible to have in the same plot of the epochs also
the events that I excluded when creating epochs1? Now in the plot I've, of
course, only a vertical line per epoch, and it represents the time of
event_id = 110 within every epoch. I would like to have, in every epoch
(calculated from event_id =110), also all the other vertical lines
representing the remaining events.

Thank you,

LA

MSc student, University of Padova