[Mne_analysis] mne_browse_raw

pascarel at dima.unige.it pascarel at dima.unige.it
Wed Nov 30 10:25:01 EST 2016

Hi Denis,

thks for your fast response!

>> RuntimeError: No clean segment found. Please consider updating your
> rejection thresholds
>
> It means that your reject parameters are too strict. You want to make sure
> that data segments contaminated by strong environmental magnetic fields are
> ignored, but you don't want to reject ECG or EOG since these need to be
> kept in order to find corresponding components.

Thks, I supposed it was related to the reject dict and
I wonder if I could get this thresholds by inspecting the data
but with raw.plot() I didn't see the MEG field amplitudes o.O

I attached what I see by using raw.plot().

>> Try dict(mag=5e-12, grad=5000e-13)

I'll try with this dict!

Thks again!
best
Annalisa

--
Dott. Annalisa Pascarella
Istituto per le Applicazioni del Calcolo "M. Picone"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
Via dei Taurini 19, 00185 Roma (Italy)
Ph.:+39-0649270946; Fax:+39-064404306