[Mne_analysis] after ICA, N100 disappear

Emanuela Liaci emanuela.liaci at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:44:13 EDT 2016

Hi,

At first I used IGOR pro for  EEG analysis, applying artefact rejection on
my data. And looking at the grand mean, I could see the visual N100
response in each condition(my experimental task was visual).

Then, in order to gain more trials I decided to analyse my data with your
package in Python for EEG analysis, by applying ICA. But now when I look at
the graphs of the grand mean but also at the individual level, the visual
N100 response has completely disappeared.

What happened? Is there an explanation? Many thanks

Cheers,
Emanuela Liaci