[Mne_analysis] Calculate forward model using digitization from eximia system

Leonardo Barbosa lsbarbosa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:25:53 EDT 2016

> I suspect the point digitized was not actually on the scalp. I have
> seen other groups have systematic issues like this, when they don't
> place the digitizer pen directly on the scalp (typically on top of an
> electrode: which is often a bad idea for multiple reasons; although
> occasionally unavoidable).

I understand, since I was not there I do not know if this is the case.
Although I though it was a bit to far for that. I'll check if the distance
match the height of the electrodes!

> MNE should handle this fine and use the
> closest point on the scalp,

Cool, I saw this before in fieldtrip but I didn't see the option in
mne.channels.coregistration() gui
Which function is supposed to do that?  mne.make_forward_solution() ?

Thanks!
Leonardo