[Mne_analysis] Power peak at 38 Hz?

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 10:30:21 EDT 2016

Can you try the same analysis without the resampling step? Maybe there is
some aliasing of a line harmonic. How did you resample?

You can also try raw.plot_psd to see if the original unprocessed data has
it. That will tell you if something is in the original data, or if there is
a processing problem.

Eric