[Mne_analysis] How is the baseline correction calculated?

Jaakko Leppäkangas jaeilepp at student.jyu.fi
Mon Sep 5 10:14:45 EDT 2016

Hi Emanuela,

I assume you do the baselining when constructing the epochs
(mne.Epochs(..., baseline=baseline))? It simply subtracts the mean over the
baseline period. So the effective lines of code boil down to:

mean = np.mean(data[..., imin:imax], axis=-1)[..., None]
data -= mean

, where the baseline runs from imin to imax. And yes this should be
documented better. I'll make the issue to github.

-Jaakko