[Mne_analysis] How is the baseline correction calculated?

Emanuela Liaci emanuela.liaci at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 10:45:30 EDT 2016

Hi Jaakko,

thanks for the enlightenment. Yes of course, now I understand the problem.
But then since I have to apply the correction after the averaging, how can
I do it?

Here my code:

epochs_noRef = mne.EpochsArray(ElectrodeArray, info=info,tmin=-0.06)
    # baseline = (-0.06, 0.04)
epochs_Ref,_= mne.io.set_eeg_reference(epochs_noRef, ['TP9', 'TP10'])
evoked=epochs_Ref.average()

thanks a lot for your help,
Emanuela