[Mne_analysis] fmri spatial prior

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Tue Sep 13 03:28:42 EDT 2016

Hi Greg,

the python code does not implement fMRI weighting.

that's what we have in the MNE-C doc:

http://martinos.org/mne/stable/manual/source_localization/inverse.html?highlight=fmri#fmri-guided-estimates

quote:

"It turns out that the fMRI weighting has a strong influence on the
MNE but the noise-normalized estimates are much less affected by it."

as we recommend to use the noise-normalized estimates it has so far
not been requested.

Alex