[Mne_analysis] numpy error when running mne.viz.plot_source_estimates

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 09:14:52 EDT 2016

This can be caused by a dependency-related bug in Anaconda. Try doing
something like:

conda install numpy scipy matplotlib mayavi

If you then have problems using something like "sklearn", do:

conda install numpy scipy matplotlib scikit-learn mayavi

Basically the problem is that Mayavi needs an old version of NumPy, but
Anaconda doesn't resolve the dependencies properly, so you need to pass in
the names of all packages that compile against NumPy. See:

https://github.com/ContinuumIO/anaconda-issues/issues/652

Eric