[Mne_analysis] epochs.save()

Rasha Hyder rasha.hyder12 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 10:42:34 EDT 2017

Hi Alex,
this is what I'm using for epoching:

events = mne.find_events(raw, stim_channel='STI101',
shortest_event=2,min_duration=0.002, verbose=True)

picks = mne.pick_types(raw.info,meg=True, eeg=True, eog=True, stim=False,
exclude='bads')

epochs = mne.Epochs(raw,events,event_id,tmin,tmax,picks=picks,
 baseline=baseline,reject=reject,preload=True,verbose=True)
# epochs.save(epo_fname)
epochs.save(eop_fname, split_size='2GB')

However, I'm not sure if you need more specific information but I can send
them to you.

I want to mention that I've noticed that epochs are splitted into two files
whenever the total size is larger that 1GB and I'm not sure why this is the
case!

Many thanks for your help
Rasha