[Mne_analysis] Stimulus-evoked data connectivity

David I Leitman leitman at mail.med.upenn.edu
Wed Apr 12 16:15:04 EDT 2017

Hi Dennis,

 I don’t mean to bud in, but a quick question

are both of these examples

http://www.martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_examples/connectivity/plot_mne_inverse_connectivity_spectrum.html#sphx-glr-auto-examples-connectivity-plot-mne-inverse-connectivity-spectrum-py <http://www.martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_examples/connectivity/plot_mne_inverse_connectivity_spectrum.html#sphx-glr-auto-examples-connectivity-plot-mne-inverse-connectivity-spectrum-py>
http://www.martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_examples/connectivity/plot_cwt_sensor_connectivity.html#sphx-glr-auto-examples-connectivity-plot-cwt-sensor-connectivity-py

calculating phase connectivity  across trials that is- wPLI is calculated from the phase angle difference distributions at a particular point across trials

or is one or both often calculating  phase angle differences from multiple points across the time from within each trial that is wPLI across time?

thanks //dave