[Mne_analysis] Recovering events in .fif file?

Ted Alexander Edward.Alexander at tufts.edu
Fri Apr 14 12:52:27 EDT 2017

Hello all,

A bit of a long-shot request, but we have an MEG/EEG .fif file which
unfortunately does not have any event triggers, and we were wondering if we
could recover the events somehow. We have a full record on our stimulus
computer of over 2000 jittered visual stimulus onset/offset times for the
subject, and my thought was that there might be some way to line this up
with the early visual potentials in the MEG/EEG waveforms across the course
of the experiment, but I can't think of a good way to accomplish this. Has
anyone tried something similar, or does anyone have ideas? I have plenty of
complete datasets to test out potential solutions on.

Thanks,
Ted