[Mne_analysis] mne_analyze: bug in time course display

Laetitia Grabot laetitia.grabot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 09:56:28 EDT 2017

Dear MNE-user,

When using the mne_analyze tool of MNE to visualize source estimates, it
happens to me frequently that the timecourse on the left is at one point
not working anymore. It stays frozen on the last displayed timecourse and
is not updated anymore when clicking on one vertex or a label. This seems
to happen randomly. The only solution I found is to quit and restart. It
would be very great if this bug could be fixed.

Thanks,
Best,
Laetitia