[Mne_analysis] raw.plot() not working for EGI data file

Denis-Alexander Engemann denis.engemann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 11:00:54 EDT 2017

For now, save the raw to a fiff file via raw.save and load it into memory.
The round trip will ensure things are correct. We might probably want to
relax type checks. Technically, after reading the EGI data the way data are
represented does not match a hundred percent the default MNE data container.