[Mne_analysis] Source Space Decoding Classification Timecourse

Ghuman, Avniel ghumana at upmc.edu
Fri Aug 4 17:19:55 EDT 2017

Hi Cody,

Do you have the same number of trials in each condition after any trial rejection you do? If not, then the issue might be that 50% is not the correct chance level to think about, rather the correct chance level is the proportion of trials that is in your more frequent condition (eyeballing, maybe like 55%?). There are unbiased classifiers you can use, but I am not sure if they are built into MNE python...

Best wishes,
Avniel