[Mne_analysis] Analysis of continuous data without epochs

Chris Holdgraf choldgraf at berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 14 11:49:37 EDT 2017

It sounds like trying out `EpochsArray` might be a solution. You'd need to
make sure each session is the same length but it'd let you browse them
relatively easily. Another option would be to treat the multiple sessions
as different channels (even though they're the same channels being
recorded). This way you could continuously display multiple sessions at
once (e.g., you could call your channels `channel_1_session_1` and
`channel_1_session_2` to plot them side by side)