[Mne_analysis] mne.write_forward_solution produces IO Error

Gladia Hotan gladiach at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 17:02:46 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to save a forward solution using mne.write_forward_solution, but
I get IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory <fwd_filename>. I'm
using mne.convert_forward_solution after mne.make_forward_solution, so I
can't save the forward solution in the make_forward_solution step. Also,
according to the website the saving function will be removed from
make_forward_solution in version 0.15. I'm not sure what I might have done
wrong with write_forward_solution? I just put in a filename and fwd object.

On a separate note, the [source] links on the MNE webpage give a 404 error,
although I can still access the source code on github.

Thanks and Best regards,
Gladia