[Mne_analysis] howto convert ICA components to SSP projection operators.

Luke Bloy luke.bloy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 09:50:17 EDT 2017

Before I potentially reinvent a wheel, I was wondering if there was a way
to compute an ssp projection operator (proj) from the excluded basis set of
an ICA operator.

The reason I'm trying to do this is that I have some data that has an
environmental artifact that is always around 4HZ but whose topology changes
slightly from subject to subject. ICA on a filtered dataset (3.5-4.5Hz)
makes it easy to ID the artifact components but the remaining ICA
components are not really applicable to the broadband signal so using
ica.apply() on the boradband signal doesn't really work for me.

Thanks
Luke