[Mne_analysis] reading eeg part of eeg-fMRI data

Sammi Chekroud sammi.r.chekroud at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 05:45:05 EDT 2017

It's probably that the montage it's reading is wrong - there are some
different names in this eeg-fMRI setup (e.g. electrodes called CB1). That
said, wrote some code to convert the cdt file into .set in eeglab, then
read that into mne - I don't have any problems reading the data that way
now, so not sure what's going on