[Mne_analysis] MNE library - .fif format change to .edf foramt(after mailing list)

dae kook do eornrsayclub at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 01:21:38 EST 2017

Hello mne_analysis

I send e-mail one more time after mailing list

I research EEG using MNE library

It is so great for me

But recently, I have issue about format in MEN library

I use Neuroscan EEG system and some software (I don't remember this
software name...)

That system and software support .edf format

But in MNE I just make .fif foramt as output file

Can I make .edf format as output file?

Or can I change .fif to .edf?

I hope this helps

Thanks

Do Dae Guk | Signal and System Lab.

Inje Univ. | Department of Biomedical engineering | the Degree of Bachelor

#302 Building A, Inje-Ro 197, Gimhae, Gyung-nam, South Korea, 621-749

Tel. +82-55-320-3797 | Fax. +82-55-327-3292

C.P +82-10-8353-7985

E-mail : eornrsayclub at gmail.com <eornrsayclub at naver.com> |
eornrsayclub at naver.com