[Mne_analysis] TFR Multitaper on Raw Data

Rockhill, Alexander P. AROCKHILL at mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 6 11:28:12 EST 2017

Thanks for the response,

    I am realizing now that the problem is with my time_bandwidth parameter. Since this is not for epochs but for the whole data, I am setting this to 30.0 but I get an index error from the tapers in _make_dpss. Is there some limit to the time_bandwidth? I am replicating someone else's multitaper parameters so if possible it would be great to be able to have this time_bandwidth.

Thanks,

Alex