[Mne_analysis] temporal decoding: group analysis for mixed design

Yi-hui Hung vedahung1116 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 02:05:10 EST 2017

Hello MNE experts,

I have MEG data with two within-subject factors (each having 2 and 3
levels) and one between-subject factor (2 levels).  I performed decoding
analysis on my MEG data by using the function " time_decod.fit". The
question is how to perform group analysis in subject's decoding data in MNE
(or outside MNE) for my mixed design (2 x 3 x 2 factorial design). Besides,
I have another dependent variable by using "predict_proba" function to get
the predicting probability. I want to test whether the distribution of
predicting probability differ according to my design. Whether the
difference of the distribution continues in time (e.g., 200-300ms after
stimulus onset) does not matter. Suggestions will be appreciated.