[Mne_analysis] temporal decoding: group analysis for mixed design

JR KING jeanremi.king at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 06:10:59 EST 2017

While this paper raises an important subtlety (a significant t-test over
subjects' decoding accuracies indicates that there "are some people in the
population whose fMRI data carry information about the experimental
condition — but" [...] not that there is "an effect that is typical in the
population"), my understanding is that this particular issue is not a
problem for non-parametric statistics.