[Mne_analysis] problem in _check_reference // inverse module

pascarel at dima.unige.it pascarel at dima.unige.it
Fri Dec 22 04:05:31 EST 2017

Ciao Alex,

thks. I thought about this solution but it doesn't seem to me
the best one mainly if I have to run the pipeline for a group
of sbjs.

In your opinion, is it not right to put some check on the
_check_reference function?

Best,
Annalisa

Alexandre Gramfort <alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr> ha scritto:

> see it tells you that you have "EEG: 3" so 3 EEG channels.
>
> change the type of these channels to EOG or MISC and it will work.
>
> HTH
> Alex

> http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to
> you in error
> but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender
> and properly

Dott. Annalisa Pascarella
Istituto per le Applicazioni del Calcolo "M. Picone"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
Via dei Taurini 19, 00185 Roma (Italy)
Ph.:+39-0649270946; Fax:+39-064404306