[Mne_analysis] Need experts suggestions

MD KHORSHED ALAM khorshed.alam at live.iium.edu.my
Sat Dec 30 01:29:29 EST 2017

Dear MNE experts,

My intention to use MNE python for eliminating temporal and spatial redundant EEG data and fuse them in different cluster based on data correlation for transmitting remote station. For that, I want to extract the attributes of an each sample like channel_names, sample_frequency and time_point for comparing a sample with immediate next sample or rest of the channels sample of the same time_point.

I kindly require your suggestion regarding whether MNE-python is enough to carry out the above mentioned work or do I need to use MNE-C MATLAB-Toolbox functions as well. If for the latter case, I require your assistance regarding the installation problem of MNE-C.

I have already install MATLAB and downloaded  MNE-C software named: MNE-2.7.3-3268-Linux-x86 64. I have tried to install it but unable to install. Getting this error: bash:/bin/mne_setup_sh: No such file or directory.  Actually, I couldn't understand how to create the environment variable MNE_ROOT in ubuntu system. It may be a problem to install it.

Thanks With Warm Regards,

MD. KHORSHED ALAM (Shishir)

Graduate Research Assistant (GRA)

Center of Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research (CISIR)
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS
Bandar Seri Iskandar
32610 Tronoh
Perak Darul Ridzuan