[Mne_analysis] Discrepancy between ICA plots?

Lorenzo Alfine lorenzo.alfine at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 04:39:04 EST 2017

Hi Alexandre,
thank you for your reply. What we don't get is why the topomap is mainly
blue. Since the positive peaks are way higher in amplitude than the
negative ones, shouldn't the map be strongly red in the frontal part and
light-blue/white-ish (instead of dark blue) at the rest of the scalp? Am I
overlooking something?
Thank you,

Lorenzo Alfine