[Mne_analysis] Resting state connectivity

Ghuman, Avniel ghumana at upmc.edu
Fri Feb 3 16:14:40 EST 2017

CWT should work similarly.

From: Alik Widge <alik.widge at gmail.com<mailto:alik.widge at gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, February 3, 2017 4:13 PM
To: Discussion and support forum for the users of MNE Software <mne_analysis at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:mne_analysis at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>, "sheraz at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:sheraz at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>" <sheraz at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:sheraz at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Mne_analysis] Resting state connectivity

I'm surprised nobody has suggested multi-tapering the epoch as chronux does.

On Feb 3, 2017 1:49 PM, "Sheraz Khan, PhD" <sheraz at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:sheraz at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>> wrote:
Hi Noam,

Did you try envelope correlations or its flavors like orthogonal
correlations (Hipp or Brookes) ?

They are found to be most reliable for resting state connectivity.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811916301914

HTH

Sheraz

> Yep, this is my problem :)
> Do you know any other approach for resting state connectivity?
>
> Thanks,
> Noam
> ________________________________

-------------------------
Sheraz Khan, M.Eng, Ph.D.
Instructor in Neurology

Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
Harvard Medical School

McGovern Institute for Brain Research
Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Tel:   +1 617-643-5634<tel:%2B1%20617-643-5634>
Fax:   +1 617-948-5966<tel:%2B1%20617-948-5966>
Email: sheraz at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:sheraz at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
       sheraz at mit.edu<mailto:sheraz at mit.edu>
Web:   http://sheraz.mit.edu