[Mne_analysis] Custom Leadfield matrix/Forward operator

Sebastián Castaño sebastian.castano at brainlinks-braintools.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Feb 3 11:53:23 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

I am interested in using a customized forward model for EEG source
reconstruction (for example the FEM model available here:
http://neuralengr.com/nyhead/)

Does MNE has an utility to create the forward object (as delivered
by mne.read_forward_solution, for example) when I have all the information
regarding lead field matrix, dipole positions etc...)

or I have to have to create this object by hand? (which would be rather
inconvenient, since it seems to be a huge object)

Any ideas about the best way of achieving this are super welcome, thank you!

Best,

Sebastián Castaño-Candmail

--
Juan Sebastián Castaño Candamil