[Mne_analysis] Resting state connectivity

Peled, Noam NPELED at mgh.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 4 21:53:44 EST 2017

Hey Denis,
I want to calculate resting state connectivity across time. I'm trying to replicate Linda Douw<https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=1YO2IvcAAAAJ&view_op=list_works&sortby=pubdate>'s work, where she correlated between cognitive flexibility and the coefficient of variation (Cv) of the functional connectivity. To calculate the Cv, I need first to calculate the functional connectivity using sliding windows, and assign a value for each window.

Thanks,
Noam