[Mne_analysis] correlation based subspace intersection calculation

Dan Howarth d.c.howarth at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 16:05:44 EST 2017

Hello,

I am trying to understand how tSSS (max filter) uses the st_correlation
parameter. I understand that it is a parameter to an algorithm that
computes the intersection of two subspaces. However, in the tSSS paper they
just give a reference to a big matrix computation book. Does anyone know
what the interesction method is called that uses the correlation parameter?

I've attached the part of the tSSS paper that corresponds to what I'm
talking about.

Thanks,
Dan Howarth