[Mne_analysis] plot_label_from_stc

Elisabeth Fonteneau ef309 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 8 14:34:45 EST 2017

Hello MNE experts,

I have a question for creating a Label from a functional STC file

I found the script plot_label_from_stc.py which is great!

However when I use the function mne.stc_to_label I am running into a problem

My STC file is an average and morph file and I read it via the command
mne_read_source_estimate.

I don't have the source space and I am forced to save the label as
unconnected vertices.

I try to reconnect the vertices in FreeSurfer but with no success so far..

Is there a way to overpass this problem in a way I can save my label as a
connected surface?

Thanks in advance

Elisabeth

Dr Elisabeth Fonteneau