[Mne_analysis] plot_label_from_stc

Sheraz Khan, PhD sheraz at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 8 18:18:56 EST 2017

please use following commands, they are data independent, requires only
anatomical information. mne.setup_source_space is the one you need for the
src file.

conductivity = (0.3,) #MEG only
model = mne.make_bem_model(subject=subject, ico=4,
                           conductivity=conductivity,
                           subjects_dir=subjects_dir)
bem = mne.make_bem_solution(model)
src = mne.setup_source_space(subject, spacing='ico5',
                             subjects_dir=subjects_dir,
                             add_dist=False, overwrite=True)

Sheraz

Email: sheraz at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu