[Mne_analysis] MNE EEG pipeline questions

Mainak Jas mainakjas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 11:46:50 EST 2017

Hi Samantha,

You are probably looking for the make_fixed_length_events
<http://martinos.org/mne/stable/generated/mne.make_fixed_length_events.html?highlight=make_fixed_length_events#mne.make_fixed_length_events>
function. This question has been asked so many times we should probably add
it to the FAQ section :)

Mainak