[Mne_analysis] EGI sensor layout

Emily Ruzich Emily.Ruzich at neuro.gu.se
Tue Feb 14 08:28:05 EST 2017

Hello all,

I have a question about the sensor layout map for EGI hydrocel sensor nets.

I have been studying the two figures attached - one is the 128 channel map provided by EGI, the other is the sensor positions determined by using the commands mne.channels.read_montage('GSN-HydroCel-128') and mne.viz.plot_sensors.

While there are similarities, some definite differences exist - notably, 81 has shifted from the occipital midline to close to the vertex. Has this been addressed before? And if so, what is the advice you recommend?

Many thanks!
Emily