[Mne_analysis] EGI sensor layout

Emily Ruzich Emily.Ruzich at neuro.gu.se
Tue Feb 14 11:35:42 EST 2017

Hi Jaakko,

I think we may have resolved this? The updated code is

file = '/Users/delfin/Documents/RPKPILOT/RAW/PILOT002_GONOGO.set'
### read channel names and get raw data
mon = mne.channels.read_montage('GSN-HydroCel-128')
raw = mne.io.read_raw_eeglab(file, preload=True)
raw.set_montage(mon) ## !!
### look at channels
mne.viz.plot_sensors(raw.info, show_names=True)
raw.plot_sensors(show_names=True)
raw.plot_sensors('3d')

Sorry for any confusion! Hopefully we are correct and this is the right layout!