[Mne_analysis] loading -ave.fif between mne versions

Talitha Ford tcford at swin.edu.au
Thu Feb 16 17:44:36 EST 2017

Dear Alex,

I have revisited this today and am finding the same error despite commenting out the section of code you have suggested. My version of MNE is 0.13.1. Please find attached the screenshot of the original error (before I started commenting out info._check_consistency().

Cheers,

Talitha
[cid:5577FC49-E253-4EC9-AAB6-F1BC3B60F9A7 at swin.edu.au]