[Mne_analysis] hdf5 file importing

Alessandro Benedetto aml.benedetto at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 06:21:26 EST 2017

Hi everyone,
I'm  trying to move to python from matlab for EEG data analysis, but
unfortunatly I never really programmed in python. I'm writing to you
because I would like
to import the .hdf5 files (from g.nautilus EEG setup), but at the
momement I do not know exactly how to do that. Do you have any
experience with this kind of importing?

Sorry if this question sounds basic (i've seen on the web there are
several way to import .hdf5 files, but not a direct mne function to do
that), but I have not experience with python programming,

Thanks for your attention

Alessandro