[Mne_analysis] hdf5 file importing

Chris Holdgraf choldgraf at berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 17 12:32:45 EST 2017

To add a little bit more context - HDF5 is not a project-specific format,
so there would be no way for MNE to have a function that would read in an
arbitrary HDF5 file. HDF5 is kind of like a file/folder directory, but
stored in a single file.

You should look into a package called `h5py` and use it to explore the
files that are output by your script. Use it to find the data and relevant
information necessary to create the MNE data structures that Alex linked to.