[Mne_analysis] [MNE-analysis] stc files to text/csv

Lyam Bailey Lyam.Bailey at dal.ca
Mon Feb 27 16:29:35 EST 2017

Dear MNE users,

I'm attempting to run source localisation on evoked MEG data from multiple subjects, however I'm relatively new to MNE so in need of guidance. So far I've computed LCMV beamformer on each subject, and generated a .stc file for each. Next I morphed each .stc file to an average brain surface.

I would like to somehow read/extract amplitudes from the .stc files into a text/csv format for group analysis purposes - ideally in a way which specifies timecourse, ROI (I already have .label files ready) and condition. I'd be grateful if someone can point me towards an existing Python script / offer any advice on how to proceed.

Thanks!