[Mne_analysis] Restore a reference electrode

Lorenzo Alfine lorenzo.alfine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 04:11:57 EST 2017

Dear Marijn,
thank you very much for your answer, it really clarified my ideas about
this issue.
I didn't apply any other reference before extracting the epochs so I guess
it's still Oz (even if I'm not able to see that channel). I will defenately
use the average reference!
Again, this really helped, thank you.

Lorenzo