[Mne_analysis] morph maps, vertex missing/mismatch

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:05:27 EST 2017

> Regarding the indexing, this is not the problem. I only read the morph
> map (i.e., the matrix) into matlab and look at the size of the matrix.

It is possible that there is a bug with indexing within the morph map
reading function (what I assume Alex was alluding to).

Can you try reading it with MNE-Python? If not, can you share 1) a bad
resulting .fif file and 2) the `*.sphere.reg` files for the "from" and "to"
subjects? MNE-Python can (also) compute morph maps from these files, and we
can use it to debug where there is an issue.

Eric