[Mne_analysis] Flattening sensitivity maps before saving to eps format

bushra riaz bushrariaz_86 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 03:36:07 EST 2017

Hello

I am actually trying to save the sensitivity map created in the example code
http://martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_examples/forward/plot_forward_sensitivity_maps.html#sphx-glr-auto-examples-forward-plot-forward-sensitivity-maps-py

by running following commands
fig=mlab.figure()
grad_map.plot(time_label='Gradiometer sensitivity', subjects_dir=subjects_dir,figure=fig,clim=dict(lims=[0, 50, 100]))
mlab.savefig(‘filename.eps', size=None, figure=fig, magnification='auto')

The eps file generated is almost 10 MB ( or more ) in size
I was wondering if there is a way to reduce the size of eps file

Thank you

Kind regards
Bushra Riaz