[Mne_analysis] mne beamformer lcmv

jehherson chow jehherson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 04:13:50 EDT 2017

Dear MNE Experts,

I am using mne lcmv to reconstruct the sources. I find in mne I can apply lcmv beamformer on evoked data with a common spatial filter of all experimental conditions and the entire time window (e.g. from 0ms to 1000ms). The results look nice, but the method seems to be skeptical. It seems that it’s better to use a moving window instead of the entire window, which means that a moving window is kind of preserving the temporal resolution, while the entire time window sacrifice the temporal resolution. But the problematic thing of the moving window method is that it requires more than one spatial filter and the difference between these filters might make a confounding output. Do you know which the right way to do beamforming?

Best,
Hao