[Mne_analysis] mne beamformer lcmv

jehherson chow jehherson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 18:33:41 EDT 2017

Dear Britta,

Thank you for your answer. I am no expert into the algorithms. To compute data covariance matrix, I guess the time window is one dimension that could be used as the data samples, but trial number could also play the role in the other dimension. By select a time window, a common spatial filter would be created that representing all the data within the time window. My question is: will this kind of spatial filter make the source output temporally smoothed or "affected"? (For it collapses the data sample in the time dimension) Especially when there are more than one sources in the time window of interest.

Best,
Hao