[Mne_analysis] " Vector Surface Source Estimate " . MEG Spectral Analysis.

Harikrishnan Purushothaman uthamanhp at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 16 00:43:03 EDT 2017

Dear MNE - Analysis Users,
          New to the User's group. Earlier mail not reached in 'proper form', excuse .
Forwarding in the form of ' attachment ( small file size )'. Kindly go through.
      My Analysis only on MATERIALS ( Cell Chemical ) in GM, WM & Glial MATTERS.
i.e..,  " MEG - SPECTRAL ANALYSIS " .
             Material Data :
                plot.raw  ,  plot.evoked  ,   Plot.epochs
                evoked.plot()
             Open in MNE - GUI , HISTOGRAM as WAVELET provides CSI - chemical and
PSD - density. These two helps for me as " Molecular Formula " of Protein BioMarker.
     For example : Hippocampus, Receptor " CYTOKINES " Protein , Vector developers
marks " NORM Estimate " deficiency .