[Mne_analysis] AttributeError: 'ICA' object has no attribute 'plot_properties'

Maria Hakonen maria.hakonen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 14:31:11 EDT 2017

Dear mne experts,

I have tried to run the example "Artifact Correction with ICA":
https://martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_tutorials/plot_artifacts_correction_ica.html?highlight=ica

I have also used the same data as is used in the example.

However, I am getting the following error:

AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent call last)
/scratch/nbe/braindata/mhhakone/intell/TaskIII/coherence-analysis/test-ica.py
in <module>()
     56 plt.close()
     57
---> 58 ica.plot_properties(eog_epochs, picks=eog_inds, psd_args={'fmax':
35.},
     59                     image_args={'sigma': 1.})
     60

AttributeError: 'ICA' object has no attribute 'plot_properties'

ica is as follows:

<ICA  |  raw data decomposition, fit (fastica): 13635 samples, 25
components, channels used: "mag"; "grad">

Could someone please let me know what might be wrong?

Best regards,
Maria