[Mne_analysis] AttributeError: 'ICA' object has no attribute 'plot_properties'

Ort, E. e.ort at vu.nl
Tue Jul 25 04:26:14 EDT 2017

It seems like you have two versions of mne installed on your system. One via pip and another one with some other method, with the latter being found before the latest one. If you check:

import mne
print(mne.__path__)

you can see where you import your mne from. Assuming that you don't need that older version, you could simply remove it from your system, and the next time you import mne, python should only find the newest version.

Eduard