[Mne_analysis] Interactive plot

Dirk van Moorselaar dirkvanmoorselaar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 11:53:37 EDT 2017

Hey,

I am using the following function to scroll to my epoched data for visual inspection: Epochs.plot(scalings = 'auto', n_epochs = 5, n_channels = 6, block = True). According to the help I should be able to scroll through the figure with the arrow buttons. However, when I press an arrow (or any button listed in the help list) nothing happens. I am running the code on a Mac Os Sierra. When I run the same code on a windows system I am able to scroll through the figure.

Is this a known problem and is there something that I can do?

Best,

Dirk van Moorselaar